Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brad & Lisa's Wedding

I don't know if you remember me mentioning that Ruthie and I were going to be in a wedding. I figured it's about time I post some pics. None of me though. I was the matron of honor so I didn't have time to take pics. These were taken by Brendan.

Doesn't Ruthie look beautiful!!




Reagan only came for the ceremony. She didn't want to smile for the pic, but she still looks like a cutie patootie:) I just want to kiss those cheeks!



Love this pic of Ru



This is my favorite pic from the day. Ruthie is always the calm in the storm. (Well, unless she is creating the storm!) Reagan cried the first 5 months of her life. It never bothered Ruthie. In fact, have I mentioned that Ruthie adores and loves Reagan?! Just kidding, I know I have. This pic just captures beautifully how Ru always comforts Reagan. She is the BEST big sister!!

And as a side note-Reagan doesn't cry all the time anymore. She just didn't want her picture taken:)


1 comment: