Saturday, October 17, 2009

Totally Random

There hasn't been too much going on around here so I thought I would post some of my favorite random pics.

Brendan took this one of Reagan with his iphone. I absolutely love it! It shows her rockstar hair perfectly...and why I like to keep it up in a pony. It's all over the place!




Here's Ruthie hamming it up for the camera. Brendan was taking a picture of her and she folded her arms and tilted her head like she was having a professional photo taken. We seriously have no idea where she learned that.



This is Reagan with her favorite new toy. A red plastic bracelet. Ruthie used to play with one when she was a baby too. Reagan will crawl around and play with other toys while holding this in her mouth. That of course means drool is everywhere!



Reagan has been under the weather (a series of ear infections has got her sleeping in the carseat at night and going to the dr. 3 times in the past 2 weeks!) so Friday night I turned on a cartoon and had the girls snuggle on the couch. Can you see Reagan resting her head on Ruthie? It was so cute. Reagan actually has the same pair of frog pajamas, she just wasn't wearing them that night.



Last but not least, we went costume shopping a couple of weeks ago and this was one of the costumes Ruthie tried on. Toooo funny!! You'll have to wait and see what Ruthie & Reagan are going to be for Halloween. A little hint...it is not matching outfits!

Shocking, I know.

1 comment:

  1. Did Brendan pick this one out? I love the new pics!

    ReplyDelete