Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, I survived turning 32 years old!!

I know, I know. 32 is not that old, but boy do I physically feel old at times.

My birthday was filled with a couple of these...


one of these...


I've been wanting a dutch oven for a really long time.  It won't arrive for a couple of weeks, but I'm so excited to start using it!

And lastly, one of these...


Thanks to my hubby for the gorgeous necklace!!

I was also given one of the most beautiful birthday cards I've ever received.  It spoke right to my heart and where I'm at in life.

Here it is...

Always remember, 
when God made you
He did so with a purpose
and a plan.
He saw all your days
before you lived one of them
and placed over you
the covering of
His protective love.
He has allowed nothing 
to come into your life
that has not first been
screened through that love.
His hand has remained
upon you to this very day.
He calls you by name.
You are His beloved child...
the apple of His eye...
the delight of His heart.
Today you are in
the EXACT PLACE He
wants you to be,
and tomorrow He will be
with you as He has
always been---
in goodness, in kindess,
in faithfulness.


AMEN!!

2 comments:

  1. Cough cough - kitty cat frame - cough cough

    Love,
    Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the card and the necklace! Way to go B :)

    ReplyDelete