Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday!!

Well, it's about time right?!  I meant to post about Ruthie's birthday days ago.  I'm not really in the mood to type out a comment for every single picture, so you'll just have to bear with me on the commentary.

I did manage to snap a picture of Ruthie's presents all wrapped up (What you can't see is that I was trying to get rid of scraps of wrapping paper so I used whatever I could find, whether it matched or not, and wrapped her gifts hodge-podge style!) with her roses (from her daddy!) and her birthday balloons.



She took cookies in to share with her class, but I was at clinicals so I don't have any pictures.  For dinner that night, Ruthie selected pot roast (Radtke-style!) as her birthday dinner.


Reagan got Ruthie a princess purse and a princess nightgown.  All turned backwards for the picture so you can't see the front.  Oops!


Ruthie ran over to give Reagan a hug and as usual Reagan said, "NOOO!!"  Reagan doesn't like her personal space invaded and Ruthie is my "personal space invader".


The next group of pictures are of Ruthie opening her gifts.  Some of her expressions are priceless!



She would hug some of the gifts in excitement and then say, "What is it?"





This was Ruthie's favorite.  A dust pan and broom!


Ruthie likes to dress up so Nana made her a head piece and found this dress at a store.  She looks like someone out of the 1800s.


These are my favorite!!  This is Ruthie's facial expression after her daddy was telling her something silly.  For those of you who know my sweet husband, he likes to be funny and tease Ruthie quite a bit.


Well, Ruthie's not having it anymore.  This is her, "Daddy I'm five now" face.  She's trying to explain that now that she is five, daddy can't pull any fast ones on her anymore.


Maybe making a wish?!


Finger lickin' good!


She was trying to stuff the whole cupcake in her mouth.


Now just a couple pictures from a few short years ago.


They sure do grow up fast...


don't they.


No comments:

Post a Comment