Well, I'm not quite done with school yet, but I'm taking the night off so I thought I would post about our wonderful weekend!
Lets start off with one of my favorite pictures from the weekend. I love this picture because it is "so Reagan" right now. My girl loves to run around in her diaper, wearing her necklaces, and smelling flowers.
We were at my parent's house in Fairfield for the weekend. Ruthie was at Kings Island with Grandma or else she would have been in these pictures as well. You've gotta love it when you're trying to pick something off the bottom of your foot and a pesky chihuahua is smelling your bum!
Reagan does not like anything on her feet. She does not even like to walk in grass...with her shoes on!
Love this expression. She was saying, "Oh, oh, oh." and shaking her head. That's toddler speak for, "Mommy, come get this dirt off my feet!"
Now she's a happy girl!
"Weeee!" She thought my parent's bridge was a slide.
Once she got tired of the bridge, it was time to play with the pool noodles.
Then, it was time to relax in the chairs poolside. It was a little too bright I think!
Sunday we all got into the pool.
Reagan did a great job keeping her hat on the whole time. Don't you love her swimsuit?! I bought it at Target for $7.88. You can't beat that!
Reagan wouldn't let me bring her into the pool. She was happy just hanging on the steps pouring water on herself.
My mom made strawberry shortcake with whipped cream. Ruthie always gets to lick the beaters.
This is the perfect summer picture. A messy face from a sweet treat and sticky, sweaty hair from having fun playing outside!
Today was Haley's birthday. Haley likes to wear matching outfits with her cousins. (A girl after my own heart!) I found these at my favorite store, Gymboree. They are from their apple collection. They didn't have Reagan's size in the shirt and skirt, so I had to get her the dress. They all look so cute together though!
I love that Ruthie and Haley are close cousins. There is a 6 year age difference, but they play like the best of friends.
I just had to include this picture. This is my parent's dog Summer rolling around in the grass. I can only imagine that for a dog, nothing beats a good back scratch from grass on a hot, steamy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment