Well, I survived my first three nights at work. Barely. I had a scary moment on the drive home Friday morning where I swerved into the other lane b/c my eyelids closed on me. I didn't realize how tired I was. Praise the Lord there were no other cars in the other lane immediately. This week I'm trying Tylenol PM so I can sleep better during the day.
We had a fun weekend as a family. Friday night Brendan went out with a friend so the girls and I played outside.
Reagan is almost tall enough to ride her bike.
She was trying soooooo hard.
Cheeeeeese!!!!
Besides riding bikes, playing with chalk and blowing bubbles, we picked strawberries from the strawberry patch. I'd love to say we have a huge amount of strawberries, but just as soon as we pick them, the girls eat them.
Sunday we headed out on an adventure to find Brendan an organizational system. I should have taken a picture of his desk, but suffice it to say, it looks like paperwork and junk explode on it everyday.
We spent most of our time at Bed, Bath & Beyond so to keep the girls entertained, I let them play with M&M fans. I love it when the little things keep them busy.
For dinner tonight we had BLTs again. Our neighbor has the best tomatoes from his garden. That's why we have BLTs on a weekly basis.
Reagan's job is to clean the lettuce.
She takes pride in her job. It is so cute to watch her!!
Right after dinner a huge rainstorm came through town. Without us watching Reagan ran downstairs, got her raincoat and put it on, then came back upstairs and said, "I ready!!!" She wanted to go out in the rain. Brendan took her out there for less than 3 seconds and she came back in crying. I don't think she was prepared for how hard the rain was coming down.
This is Reagan's fake sad face.
She was trying to milk the soggy rain situation for all it was worth.
In other random photos, Reagan put on Ruthie's clothes the other day and painted her babies toenails with a paintbrush. (That's our friend Brian holding Reagan's baby)
George interrupted my work on the computer by, well, blocking me...literally. I guess he was feeling neglected.
Since it's raining outside, we are having movie night. What are we watching?! Lion King 2
No comments:
Post a Comment