Adam's, Ruthie's, my dad's, Logan's, Lisa's, Brendan's and mine to be exact! It has sort of become a tradition to celebrate the fall birthdays together. Brendan and Lisa have summer birthdays but joined in the fall bday celebration this time.
I had this great plan to take pictures of all the cool stuff inside, but somehow that didn't happen. (I think I was too busy having fun!)
I did get a pic of where the kids had storytime Saturday night. The animals and people come to life @ 8pm!
We were split up into 2 rooms. Brendan, the girls, cousin Haley, and I stayed in the Kids Cabin suite. Here is the one & only pic of all the cousins playing in the top bunk. I meant to take picks of the kids room b/c it was so cool. When it came time to leave, I totally forgot. Click on this link and scroll down to Kids Cabin and you'll be able to see a little of where the girls stayed in our room.
We started off Saturday with swimming, but I didn't take my camera b/c I didn't want to leave it on a chair unattended.
After swimming it was time to get Ruthie's bday celebration started. Here she is getting ready to open her gifts. Posing of course!





Saturday evening we celebrated all the adult birthdays. My brother had Montgomery Inn cater our dinner!!!! Can I say YUM!!!
Brendan has never had Montgomery Inn ribs so I just had to capture the moment!
I tried to snap some new pics of Reagan and guess who decided she needed to jump in???!!!!

I just love this pic. Something about Reagan's look in her eyes is so cute, but I must do something about that hair!
Ahhhh, now you can see that sweet little face. She is so happy playing with the balloon.
This is my younger brother Aaron and his girlfriend Lisa.
This is my older brother Adam, his daughter Haley and son Logan.
Here are the cousins getting ready for storytime. The requirement was that you had to come in your pjs! Can you guess who bought Haley & Ruthie matching pjs?!





After breakfast it was time to sing Ruthie Happy Birthday (we forgot to the night before) and then celebrate Logan's bday. Ruthie doesn't do birthday cakes. She likes birthday cupcakes!! She requested the same ones she had for her 3rd bday.
One last pics of the cousins playing together (with Logan's birthday gifts) before it was time to leave.
Reagan was asleep before we even left the parking lot. Ru stayed awake till about half way home & then zonked out. Brendan & I, well, parents don't get naps so we had to function on caffeine the rest of the day!!
A princess game!!!
I think this was a card with Hannah Montana on it...or Hanatana as Ruthie calls her.
Trying on her new princess Christmas jammies.
Opening Memaw & Bop Bop's gift...
She got some new doll clothes, a buttlerfly catcher and a real working stoplight game.
Who needs toys when you have water bottles to play with?!
Haley & Ruthie patiently waiting for the show to start.
Ummm yeah...can you tell Great Wolf Lodge is kid friendly?!
Sunday morning we all had breakfast at the...
We had to wait a little bit for a table. Isn't their fireplace huge?!
Here we all are at breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment