The day started off with Ruthie having "crazy hair" day at school.
This is about as creative as I get at 7am! Ru loved her hair and kept it in all day.
After lunch I skipped the 2nd half of lecture to go meet my friend Melissa and her daughter Eleanor. I forgot my camera in the car so I don't have a pic of our afternoon lunch date at California Pizza Kitchen. It involved an ice cream sundae for dessert!
My birthday dinner consisted of pot roast with apple crisp for dessert. Can you tell I ate a lot of food that day? I had my MIL take a pic of all of us before Reagan went to bed.
Here's a pic of one of the gifts from Crate & Barrel (my favorite store!!) I received from my lovely husband.
I received some other gifts from C&B as well as some $ that I plan on using at my other favorite (Williams & Sonoma) store.
Thursday my friend Lisa took me to Benihanna for dinner. One of my favorite places to eat! They took a pic of the 2 of us, but I can't get my scanner to work. We did score some free ice cream for dessert though!
My family is having a big birthday celebration in 2 weeks at The Great Wolf Lodge. We will be celebrating 5 birthdays at once!! I'll definitely have pics to share from that fun weekend.
Thank you to everyone who made my bday so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment