Do you hear something?
Yes, I added music to my blog!
I know, I know. Most people can't stand it when you click on a blog and you hear music, but let me explain...
About a year ago I came across a blog that had Phil Wickman's song Divine Romance on it. I had never heard the song before and was instantly captivated. Unfortunately, I could not find who or what the song was anywhere on the blog.
Fast forward to today. I'm on fb and with the new layout I see a video posted of a friend of a friend finding out the sex of her baby. We all know I love everything baby so I click on the video. Phil's song Beautiful was their background music. Once again I am in love with this song, that voice, and I have no idea who or what it is.
I'm able to search the girls fb page and I see she has a blog. I started searching through it (yes, I know that sounds kind of stalkerish but I was determined to find out the name of that song!) and she reveals the song is Beautiful by Phil Wickham.
On my to do list today: search itunes for Phil Wickham.
I finally get on itunes tonight and start searching through Phil's songs and come to find out he's the artist who sings Divine Romance. Oh my gosh!!! I freaked. I don't know what it is, but that song just speaks to me. It often moves me to tears.
So I start going through some of the blogs I follow that have music on them and find that I can make my own playlist and add it to my blog. I'm not sure if I'll keep the music on here forever, but until I get sick of the song, Divine Romance will always be the first one to play.
Just remember, you can always hit mute on your computer!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment