Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Fever

We had a gorgeous day here today! After bible study this morning it was warm enough outside so we headed to the park.


I forget how much I miss the park until we start going there again.  The girls get to burn some energy and we all get to make some Vitamin D while soaking up some rays.  I think we all feel a little bit better after being outside for a bit.

It is soooooo nice that Reagan is 2 years old now.  I'm not freaking out about every move she makes at the park.  She's a lot more stable on her feet and can go up and down the slides on her own.  The swing area still scares the ba-gee-peas out of me.  I've found most kids don't understand that if you run in front of a swing when it's swinging you're going to get hit, until they get hit by the swing!!

Don't worry, nobody got hit by a swing today but there may have been a certain mom at the park who was the "meanie" of the day and did not let her children play in the sandbox.   :) 


Last night I had Brendan snap these pictures of the girls.  I love watching my children sleep.  Reagan was worn out from playing in the backyard.  God love her!


Ruthie was zonked out with lamby stuffed in her pajamas like she was pregnant.  Don't you love her pjs?!  I bought a couple of pajamas in this style when Ruthie was a baby.  Five years later she is finally able to wear them.  I think her shiny ballet slippers are a must accessory for any girly girl.  haha  She is precious!!


I won't be posting again until after the weekend.  Besides studying, I've got some visiting with family and friends to do.  Oh, and that family photo shoot on Sunday.  I've been trying to prep Reagan for it.  I don't know exactly how to do it, but I keep telling her that someone is going to be taking her picture in a couple of days and that all she has to do is smile.  I then get out the camera and we pretend to have a photo shoot.  Lord help me!!!  Just one decent picture, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment