I found a couple more magazine deals this morning and thought I would share them with you!
I don't know why I think I'll have all this time to read magazines during school, but I do like finding new recipes so I got the Taste of Home subscription.
Reagan woke up once last night. Brendan just simply laid her back down in the crib and asleep she went. No bottle!!!!
Earlier in the week the Georgia Radtke's headed home and today my BIL and SIL head back to Washington state. Great Grandma heads back to Connecticut tomorrow and yesterday we took all of our Christmas decorations down. I guess the holidays are really over.
I'm hoping school will keep me from getting the winter blues. Winters in Ohio are so gray and dull that I just dread this time of year. I also don't like being cold all the time so I'm hoping we don't have a harsh winter. Yeah right! Winter has just begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment